I made this Coach Pram using the template that I designed on the Cricut design Studio.
Available to download on http://www.mediafire.com/?y3mzwbvqz4m
Coach Pram Instructions
Items you will need:
· Cricut & Design Studio and both the New Arrivals and George basic shapes cartridges
· Card of your choice
· Craft Knife
· Lace (optional)
· 3 x Cocktail sticks (for wheels and handle)
· Embellishments of your choice
1. If the cut has been downloaded and you’re outside of the UK, please go to the control panel on your PC and change the regional language/location from English/UK to your own.
2. Cut the file as you would normally using your design studio and Cricut.
3. If desired the second page of prams can stick to the first, this will make it round in appearance like the original cut on the New arrivals cartridge which will add strength to allow the pram to stand without the wheels bending due to it's weight.
4. Trim away the blanket look from off the pram.
5. Embellish away!!!
6. It is easier to colour the wheels while in the flat die cut form. I used glazed pens which as you can see it’s an effective way to colour them.
7. For the main body of the pram you will need to cut a length of same coloured card 26.6 cm by 5 cm, and then crease at the following intervals: 3.65cm; 7.15cm; 11.75cm; 13.5cm; 14.75cm; 16.5cm; 21.1 cm and then cut a flap to fold over at the pram handle end of 1.5cm.
8. If applying lace measure first around the area you want to place it before cutting, saves waste!! Big believer!! Glue and attach.
9. Neaten the pram edging with a creasing/blunt tool.
10. Personal choice, measure a length of card to go around the cocktail sticks at the wheels to make a tray! This also adds strength to the end result.