Wednesday 12 March 2008

Hello Friend purse!


This card was made using another one of the glitter girls embossing boards. I attached a beaded handle hence to get the picture I had to hang it on a door! I cut flowers out of the same paper and 3D them, the butterflies are precut die cuts, so I just cut into their wings and rubbed the under edge with my sissors to give the impression that they are flying! I used peel-off boarder to edge the card and placed a bow and sparkles onto the front and some other embellies to decorate! I also as an added touch placed sting feathers on the bottom of the card to give it that ever so important wow factor!! The wording is from the Beyond Birthdays cartridge. To write your message you just undo the velcro fastener under the flap and write inside. Thanks for looking.

No comments: