Tuesday 13 January 2009

Baby Girl nappy/diaper cake and decoupage card







I made this for another work colleague who had her little girl 2 weeks ago, I enjoyed putting this together, just love pink!

E-mail I received from the receiver of this gift:

Hi Ruth.........

Sending a huge thanks to everyone who contributed towards the gifts for baby Jasmine...Especially the very clever lady who made the card and beautiful present!!!!!!!! I was gobsmacked when I received it!! The teeny tiny shoes are my favourite and will be treasured........We've taken some pics of the cake and will show baby when she is older....

Here's hoping all is well and happy........be seeing you when a routine has been established!!!!!! One forgets how much time a little person takes up........

Thanks again

Jo xxx

I have been told by my friends partner that she wont dismantle the cake as it looks too good! Bless! Her reaction was well worth the make!

No comments: