Saturday 7 March 2009

Happy Easter





I designed the bunny on the design studio, and he is put together in a layered format to give him dimension. I embossed 2 panels of white card and used paper from 'Nana's Kids Pad', this was for both the boarder and the flowers which I cut out individually. The card measures 5" by 7", added a pompom for the tail; ribbon; jewels and fabric flowers/brad to embellish. The lettering was used using Plantin Schoolbook cart at 0.75".

Cut File: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jh4zonm1zm0

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Thank you so much for sharing your cut file for the Easter Bunny. He is so cute.Your are so talented. TFS

Monique said...

That's so cute !!! I just downloaded the file. Thank you :).

Monique

Chai Dackermann said...

Simply adorable. I couldn't hesitate DLing this file. Thank you for sharing.

4paws said...

The bunny is so cute !!! I just downloaded the file. Thank you.

Amanda K said...

This bunny is SO adorable!!! Thanks so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Very, Very cute bunny.
Thank you for sharing.
Take care,
marcia