Another Double slider card, this is smaller than the last and will fit into a C6 envelope.
Instructions on how to make this card:
1. Cut a piece of card 29.5 cm x 14 cm
2. Score at the following intervals: 9.5 cm; 19 cm; and at 28.5 cm.
3. Cut 2 pieces 14 cm x 8.5 cm
4. Cut a piece of plastic carrier bag measuring 3 cm x 30 cm
5. Wrap this around the end panel, which doesn't have the tuck flap on it and adhere into place - not to tight - to fit comfortably, remove any access.
6. Using double side sticky tape fix the side panels into place (good idea to carry out your layering before adhering). Place 1 facing up and the other facing down, check before securing to ensure in correct position!
7. Using double sided tape adhere to the flap, placing the side panel within the tuck to allow movement, and secure into place.
8. Decorate, and add ribbon / tassel to act as a pulley!
To cut away using a circle punch a semi circle in the middle of the end panel without the flap to allow for easy access to the ribbon / tassel
17 hours ago