Wednesday 9 September 2009

Calling all fellow crafters

Please help me to lift the spirits of a young girl of 7 call Annelous who is critically ill, her father a doctor to whom I work with gives so much to others and expects nothing in return.

I want to show him the loving response from my fellow crafters worldwide who unite to show support with there acts of kindness through the creations they send, if you would like to help me to encourage this little girl in getting better please email me at ruth.howard21@tiscali.co.uk and I have my fingers crossed and will look forward to sending the delivery address on to you.

Thank you all in anticipation.

Ruth

Update, I spoke with the Dr today and asked after Annelous, he told me that her condition was organic therefore terminal and they have been told her seventh birthday will be her last, I'd like to thank those of you who have sent cards, I have received a few already and shall ensure these are passed on to her.

Please keep this little girls spirits raised and with each card she opens gives her the drive to continue, she has begun talking about death more openly with her family which is becoming more emotionally stressful for the them as her condition deteriorates.

Thank you

Ruth

No comments: