Saturday 19 September 2009

Hello Kitty .cut file

I have designed this file in CDS using GBS for a colleague who is returning to school, mad about 'Hello Kitty', sadly I don't have this cart so I designed this using the Hello Kitty cart as my guide.


















Instructions

Cut out all the peices, please note in the cut file you will notice that there are two pages named dress 1 and dress 2, you will need to cut out dress 1 first then press load paper so it continues to remain within your cricut and then cut dress 2, this will cut out the flower and arm shapes from the dress. The design is a layered technique.

Cut file: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nvxmxklmxmu

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SHARING HELLO KITTY. I ALSO DON'T HAVE THIS FILE YET. SO THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR FILE.

BOBBI

Snatertje said...

oo ruth, thanks so mutch for designing and sharing all those great cutfiles, I love visiting your blog.

Have a great day.
Hug Linda

scmiller777 said...

She is soooo cute. TFS. I love your work.

Duan Marie Byrd said...

Thank you so much for sharing your cut file. It is amazing. I hope that someday I too will be able to do something like this. Again thank you so much.

Crystal said...

Thanks for sharing your Kitty File! Very Cute! Crystal

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for creating and sharing this cut file. I need one but didn't want to buy the cart. I really like your blog and I'll be back. Thanks again.
Countrychirper

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Boy/Prince, Girl/Princess, Babies, Children, Character(s) Theme post on Nov. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Cathy said...

Thank you!

janst said...

Thank you so much for sharing this file. HK is my oldest granddaughters favourite. I really appreciate all your hard work.