Monday 5 October 2009

Happy Anniversary

I wanted to be a little different this year for my sisters wedding anniversary, after all snow globes are not just for 'christmas', you can pick them up anywhere on your travels!!

I designed the snow globe in GBS making it a card with the appearance of 3D. The doves are from Beyond Birthdays and the banner from the Wedding cart. Used the cuttlebug to emboss the back page; used acetate and glitter (got a little carried away!)and made 3 ribbons of different sizes and fastened them together.




2 comments:

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Wow what an awesome idea. Love all the glitter. Have got my wedding anniversay at the weekend so you have given me some ideas.

hugs
Kaye x

Crystal said...

what an absolutely beautiful card! it is so gorgeous! love it!