Cut File: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yjjegmyt3jc
This card looks much better in person, as I have a lot of reflection from the mirror board card.
- Cut out all the peices using your cricut in your choice of card, you will need both GBS and JOTS carts to make this project.
- Add the frame to the outside of the card.
- Decorate/ink your snowflakes, includes the snowflake in the card.
- Make a small cut down the side of the small cut out section, on one flake only.
- Slide the 2 seperate snowflakes together using the larger cut out sections.
- Slide the joined snowflakes through the snowflake attached to the card, using the small cut previously made in one of the snowflakes, slide this up the middle of the snowflake to allow the bottom of the snowflake to pass through and then slide down into place.
- Decorate with your choice of embellishments.