Wednesday 17 June 2015

My where has the time gone?

I have just realised that I have neglected my blog for a number of years...a lot has changed!

I am now married to the most wonderful man I have ever known, he treats me like a queen, although am far from it!

My husband built me a log cabin in the back garden...it's my sanctuary, crafting heaven...4 metres squared and packed full of my crafting supplies!



I have recently taken up crochet after suffering from a life threatening condition...I had 4 months off sick and created the most wonderful critters ever! I even managed to get them published twice, in the magazine the patterns came from each time winning a prize!



I also did a spot of knitting and made a quad of bunnies:



I love to sew, have been creating mini outfits for the littlelies, they look so cute!



I have also made a keepsake for my sister who had twins, and made them a toy box...which I filled to the top full of playful goods...she cried when she received these!



In the past few weeks I have been making cards using a variety of toppers from The Hobby House:















As you can see, I have been a tad busy, I will attempt to keep the blog updated...I hope there is some inspiration for you among these creations! 

Have a good day no matter where you are! 😊 xx  









No comments: