Wednesday 18 February 2009

Ferrari Birthday card - Jen C cut file


I made this card for a work colleagues son whose birthday is tomorrow, unfortunately I never had a cut file for what she wanted so I asked my friend from over the pond to design me the cut file, which she was happy to do. Thank you JenC for your amazing cut file and for taking the time to design it for me, I think the young man for whom it's for will love it, again thank you.

The cut file is designed using 'George and Basic Shapes' now if you would like this cut file you will need to visit JenC's blog and request it.

I added the finishing touches from the photo Jen sent me for which she designed the cut file on. The Happy Birthday was made using Pooh font, which gives it a great touch.

9 comments:

Tina said...

Hi Ruth, love the card and all your creations, pop on over to my blog you have been tagged.

Tina said...

Hi Ruth, its me again i have a little something for you over on my blog.

Tina said...

Hi Ruth, its me again i have a little something for you over on my blog.

Jen said...

Fantastic !!!
THANKS for sharing. I'm so glad it the design worked for you :)

Hugs from across the pond

Unknown said...

Hi Jen love the car dont suppose you have one for a digger my grandson loves diggers and takes his every where with him!

MaryNSC said...

O WOW You and Jen did a
SUPER job!!!

Leah said...

Great card! And welcome to the Limelight DT!

mudmaven said...

Ruth - very nice card! Welcome to the Lime Light! I've added you to the design team list on my blog. ~chris

Unknown said...

very nice! Welcome to Limelight!! I was told to subscribe to your blog, but I have been following your blog for a long time now!