Tuesday 24 February 2009

I've been tagged!



This award was given to me by Tina thank you so much Tina for my award and for all the compliment at being a whizz with the cricut you placed on your blog about me, I do love that bug/more so the design studio.

Tina is so talented go take a look over at her blog, you won't be disappointed.

I would like to pass this award onto JenC as she is also a whizz at using the Cricut and her designs are out of this world, visit her blog here Brain things... JenC is very talented and deserves this award as she will help anyone if they were to ask, therefore to my friend over the pond, it gives me great pleasure to present you with this award. You truely are a friend to everyone.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Hi Ruth, It's me again i have something for you over on my blog.
You'll be getting sick of me lol.

LiveLaughScrap said...

Welcome to The Lime Light. I have added you to my blog under our team members. You will be a great asset to the team. Thank you for taking over the quarterly projects. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Don't hesitate to ask if you need help.
Lori